[BEER] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who are you? Get to know your fellow [BEER] Clan members here.

+2
MA VAI LA
Michael Blue
6 posters

Go down

Who are you? Get to know your fellow [BEER] Clan members here. Empty Who are you? Get to know your fellow [BEER] Clan members here.

Post  Michael Blue Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:14 am

I was reminded just last night that Vitamin JC and MA VAI LA have known each other for a long time, and they both enjoy scuba diving.
Makes me wonder, with all the topics we cover while we're decimating the [U8IT] clan, how much do we really know about one another?
So I thought a simple thread could shed just a little more light on who our fellow Clan members are.

If you feel like it, please include the following info:

Gamertag:
Name:
(besides playing video games):
A photo (if you like):

I'll go first...

Gamertag: Michael Blue

Name: Michael Erdmier

Main hobby: I have been writing and recording my own music since the early '80s and now run an Indie-level production studio in my home, offering production services to others. I am able to take an artist's rough idea and help them develop it into a complete CD project, with multitrack digital recording and editing, full MIDI implementation, graphic design and photography, delivering a copyrighted, bar-coded and shrink-wrapped final product, listed with several thousand brick and mortar and online retailers around the world, including Amazon, Borders and more. I am currently researching becoming registered as an Independent music publishing company with BMI/ASCAP, etc.

Sample of one of my recent pieces - http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7735366
Sample of one of my clients works (she is piano and vox, I am the rest) - http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6963197

I also enjoy auto road racing, including SCCA, IMSA, ALMS, Grand Am and others, and hope to earn a helicopter pilot's license in the next several years.
Michael Blue
Michael Blue
Admin

http://www.Michael-Blue.com

Back to top Go down

Who are you? Get to know your fellow [BEER] Clan members here. Empty Re: Who are you? Get to know your fellow [BEER] Clan members here.

Post  MA VAI LA Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:39 am

ma vai la
rick casares
austin, tx...bitches
scuba diving, skydiving, troubleshooting compies, networks, and servers
if i haven't found a REAL job come the beginning of next year i'm thinking about going back into the military...
MA VAI LA
MA VAI LA

Back to top Go down

Who are you? Get to know your fellow [BEER] Clan members here. Empty Re: Who are you? Get to know your fellow [BEER] Clan members here.

Post  Taurus Ranger Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:03 am

Taurus Ranger
Jason Richerson
Glasgow, KY
I like to...........Beer! Thats bout it.
I am currently a Police Officer (indistinct shouts of Pig in the background) and I am a member of our S.W.A.T. TEAM.
Taurus Ranger
Taurus Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  MA VAI LA Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:43 am

There's always gonna be exceptions to the rule...so because you're are part of BEER, the fact that you represent law enforcement is waivered...
MA VAI LA
MA VAI LA

Back to top Go down

Post  BLITZKRIEG Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:09 am

BLITZKRIEG
Chris Gering
Spokane, WA
Hunting, camping, shooting, atv'n, motorcyclin', drinking as much as my kids will tolerate, or till my wife looks like Heather Graham, and Priest Lake, ID.
Worker for the man. Tool & Equipment company.
Married and 2 kids.
BLITZKRIEG
BLITZKRIEG

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightwraith Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:03 pm

Might as well respond...

Nightwraith01

Steve Dougherty
Washington IL
Motorcycles, cars, guns/shooting/handloading, try to play the guitar, video games and movies.

I work for Caterpillar (the big yellow tractor company tongue ), used to be a mechanic at the proving grounds, now I write the books on how to work on them.

Married, no kids, no pets.
Nightwraith
Nightwraith

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Blue Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:20 pm

May be starting a new job Monday. If so, I'll be wearing a green shirt and trying to up-sell you wiper blades when you come in for oil. Very Happy
Actually, I'd be that guy's boss affraid , but whatever... tongue

~M
Michael Blue
Michael Blue
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RegularNiner5 Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:36 am

RegularNiner5

Nathan Gardner
Austin,Texas

I play video games, work on cars, like sports, banging hot ditches, and drinking beer...... cheers

I work as a milkman (yes we do make home delievery's) for a local company in town. Went to school and learned the basics to work on all the modern cars. if you a mechanic i'm your man (i don't work for favor's unless you have a vagina)

Single with no kids
RegularNiner5
RegularNiner5

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Blue Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:23 am

So I worked as a key carrier - Ass't Magr trainee at O'Reilly for like 4 days.

Now I'm the General Manager of Autonet of Peoria.

It's a lot better hours with probably a lot more money.

See you all online soon!
Michael Blue
Michael Blue
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RegularNiner5 Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:23 am

congrats mike on the new job
RegularNiner5
RegularNiner5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down